As you may have noticed, I like to show how much money I save by doing what I do. Right now, the savings is a little over $5000.00 in about a year’s time. To me, that is a substantial savings!
Everyone’s lifestyles and ideas are different, but here are a few things that saving that much money can mean:
- More money for family fun
- More money for charity
- A little “breathing room” if money is tight
- More time with family
- Less stress
- Possibly being able to work less
- Satisfaction that what you’re doing is adding value
- Being environmentally friendly
- Feeling at peace with your lifestyle
- Finding what truly is “enough”
- Creatively looking for solutions
- Learning valuable skills
What are your reasons for being frugal?